Thursday 20 October 2011

The Green Eye Monster

I've always wondered why people condone such name callings as the Green Eye Monster in reference to Jealousy. Indeed, Envy has such an ugly face. One that is so atrocious to be called a monster. And the destructive energy that is dispersed with it.... I shiver at the thought of "if looks could kill"... It'd definitely be by the dagger glances of an ugly Fate darkened by a heart that's melted to stone. Annihilated just by the stench of Animosity. Burnt by just the flames of Fury. From a fair distance, a dicussion begin to settle in and I heard them whisper, "Revenge is a dish best served cold." And another one said, "I heard it tastes so sweet." A sudden gush of panic seeped in as the ambiance turned to a murky grey with a sense of chillness running down and through my spine. Evil and twisted. There's got to be more than this bond of Hate that "they" embrace so well. What happened to Love and fairytale endings? A long lost tale for the Lost souls. In stealth, I slowly dithered and crept away from the hefty conversation. The Green Eye Monster.... Speaks of evil. Sees only evil. Hears all evil.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment