Friday 6 April 2012

Year Of The Dragon

2012. Year of the Dragon. Feisty...

Wow, a year has gone and passed just like the wind.
I have been stalling to write for almost forever now... Well atleast that is how it feels.
Forawhile, amidst all the hiatus throughout 2011, the series of unfortunate events, it felt as though talking nor writing would suffice. I was literally at a loss of words.

Oh well, now that ship has sailed. 2012...
A brand new year. A little late to speak of resolutions, naah...it's never too late but however, as it is true for me every year, my new year's resolutions are never put to test. So I shall not bother to jot down my nitty gritty of what might be of future failed attempts and another basket-full of wasted resolutions.

But what I do know....
This is a good year for changes to occur...

And that alone is enough to warm my heart and plant a smile on my lips...

To better days...To a better future.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment