Friday 1 April 2011

The Lost Soul

I'm screaming so loud but no one can hear me. It's like living in a vacuumed space. Nothing travels. I see familiar faces around me. The ones closest the farthest to reach. The ones near walked and passed me by.

Time stops............ Everything freezes..........
Why can't they see me? I'm right here standing so still, dead in my own tracks.
I can't breathe........ I can't breathe......... What is this suffocation?
My heart beating in drums so furiously. My visions blurring.
I reach out............ Still no hand to guide me through. The journey is so dark.
I can't see............... I can't see.............. What are these tears trickling down my cheeks?
I can't feel............. I can't feel................. My senses so numbed.
I still can't breathe........... I still can't move...........
What is this chill running down my spine? Gush of cold air sweeps by chilling the skin.
I feel so cold............. I need warmth....... I need shelter........
Why are the dark clouds still encircling above me?
Where is home? I feel so lost. Can someone find me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment